Our Site Terms
1) We designed/coded this page ourselves and it's ours, OK! You can't copy it, sell it, or claim it as
your own. If you're trying to learn HTML by reading the code, there are definitely better places to do
that but more power to you!
3) Depending on where you live, you might not be legally allowed to enter an agreement like this one if you are under a certain age. For example, our understanding is children 13 and under cannot enter a legal agreement, so unfortunately they cannot hang out here. Being offline is good though, so maybe we should all follow this rule.
OK, let's get kicking on the deets.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Dismodern's Websites.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Dismodern's websites if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the state of Wyoming. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Dismodern and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Dismodern. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.dismodern.com or https://www.aurla.app for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– Republish material from https://www.dismodern.com or https://www.aurla.app
– Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.dismodern.com or https://www.aurla.app
– Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.dismodern.com or https://www.aurla.app
–Redistribute content from Dismodern (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Reservation of Rights
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on our websites is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the websites remain available or that the material on the websites is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our websites and the use of our websites (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
– limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
– limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
– limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
– exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that our websites and the information and services on them are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Lastly, to reach us by mail, address your envelopes to:
1309 Coffeen Avenue STE 1200
Sheridan, Wyoming, 82801
Last Updated: February 23, 2020